CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Today two new therapists came in and helped her start to move. They helped her sit up and she was answering questions. Then they helped her stand up and with some help she made some small steps which is great. Her wonderful friends from school came in with some cards and a picture of her class. MicKlane, McKenzie and I came up today to spend some time with her. When I went into the room she was watching a TV show. I asked her what she was watching and she said, "What I Like About You." And that is what she was watching, so that is great.

-Mandy-

3 comments:

Megan said...

Melissa way to go... Good Job keep up the hard work you are truly amazing just like the title of this blog says.

Alisha said...

I just wanted to say thank you to the family for letting us in to see Melissa today. I have been so worried about her, there hasn't been a day gone by that I don't think & pray for her.
It was so nice to meet her family & so amazing to see them so strong & sticking together, that is truely what family is all about!
Melissa, you have come into my life for a reason... I might not know just what that reason is right now but, I do know that you are an insperation to me. You have shown me that no matter the challanges we face in life never give up.
Thank you so much for being who you are, you truely are an amazing lady, a very special part of my life. I am so grateful & feel so blessed to have you for my friend!
Please don't worry about work & the kiddies, we are doing ok & will be fine.
I love you, my friend!
Alisha

Ken and Pat said...

We are so thrilled to know of Melissa's progress. She is continually in our prayers.

Bishop and Sister Bell