CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Melissa seems to be more herself. She apologizes for everything, even when it's not her fault and she says thank you a lot. She even a sweetheart when she's sick.

She has been asking for a drink about every five minutes and we have to keep reminding her that she can't have a drink until she passes the smallowing test. She asked a few minutes ago and we reminded her and she said, "That is so stupid." Then a few minutes later she said, "Michelle.. I'll pay you if you'll get me a drink." Ha ha... She must think that I am easier to buy than my mom. It made me laugh.

3 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I'm glad to find a place where I can keep up with how she is doing. Thanks! I'm praying for you Melissa!

Richard and Judy said...

I just got a chance to read the blog. This is a great idea! Katrina is working on a blog for the Farmer family. We are praying continually for Melissa's recovery. Let us know how we might help.

Uncle Richard

Anonymous said...

MY Dear Farmer Family
I am computer free!!! But this is so cool. I can read about Melissa and not wonder. Melissa I can type and send a note I LOVE U & your family please tell me something good. Andy is going to bring my folks up Thursday night late so maybe well not maybe but they will come see you Friday morning I just figured out all your sis & bro names start with m boy am I slow in the mind I am trying not to smoke and this is good for me but I think I should shut up know be for I make a fool out of myself I am to goofy hope to get on the comp again up date me I might try to be nice and that is hard for me Please send update & I need to go back to school to since I forgot to put in my periods......oh I found the ..... your oldest cousin whom dose not know what she is doing LOVE U ALL Christy