CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today the doctor came in and said that her white blood cell count was a little higher and that even though she has been pretty out of it again today, he thinks she is still doing better than yesterday.

The had to give her another platelet transfusion today and her lungs look about the same as they did yesterday.

They are going to start getting her to sit up on the edge of the bed and start moving a little bit more.

The doctor also said that if all goes well, she will be able to walk and basically take care of herself by Christmas time.

Megan, Macie, Mandy & Jordan came up last night. Melissa talked quite a bit while they were here. She talked about the Jazz and which basketball players she liked. She, like every other girl in Utah, thinks that Kyle Korver is hot. Ha ha!

One of my friends that I met when I moved up here came by to visit. Cara, thanks for coming to entertain me for a little while!

Also, Melissa Landreth and Bess Christensen stopped by to visit my mom. It was good to have some visitors!

Thanks to everyone who continues to keep Melissa in their prayers! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
ya know this will give us all something to look forward to at Christmas. That would really be a good present for everyone.

Tell Melissa that I really like John Stockton, but then I'm old and he's retired.

Love ya'll

wilfordpace said...

Hi have been trying to get though but won't accept password will try one more time

wilfordpace said...

Ok at last!!! I have been trying to send a comment for two days, We keep praying. Love the blog. When I saw the picture of Melissa It broke my heart thinking of her laying there. Then I looked at the picture next to it where the family is all so happy. I then knew that the time will come when you can have another picture taken like that, I know Melissa will soon get better, Keep the Faith the Lord still preforms miracles. Love ya all Aunt Carol