CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

They have been getting her out of bed and into a chair for breathing treatments. This morning she was in the chair for about an hour and she was pretty exhausted when she was done. When Jordan, MicKlane, McKenzie and I arrived she was sitting in the chair again. We read her all of the cards from her class and she loved them. She would comment on a few of the students cards, she is still only whispering. She has been more alert since we have been here. Dad, MicKlane and McKenzie left a little while ago to get home. Michelle, Jordan and I will be staying with her until Sunday night and then my mom will come back up. Thank you to everyone who is praying for Melissa. Our family really appreciates everything :)

Here are a few of the cards from the class. I hope you enjoy!


This card is so cute. You can probably see the bat hanging from the tree. The bat is saying "I hope you get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!"


Is was is very fun. It says "Ther is a Peanut on every Peg" and sure enough there is a little peanut on every page!


This one is probably my favorite. A little girl in her class wanted to make a card for her and she cut her pants to make the girl on the cards pants. Melissa's aid said that the little girl said her mom did it to her pants already and so she thought it was okay.


THis one says, "Dear Miss Farmer. I hope you get well soon! And this leter is'nt just from me it is all so fron the ohl (whole) class."


I just thought that this one was cute. It says, "I hope you FELL better." On the right side of the card there are snowmen, snowflakes, reindeer's and candy canes.

7 comments:

Megan said...

These cards are so so so cute. Melissa your kids are so cute in the class you have. You are great!!! Keep up the good work.

Mike and Lisa Shaver said...

You're an inspiration to us Melissa! Lisa and I have been checking the blog for updates almost every night, and we're glad to hear you're doing better all the time. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

-Mike and Lisa Shaver (We aren't really sure how this works, so we typed our names in case you couldn't tell who this comment was from!)

Mike and Lisa Shaver said...

Ha! Looks like the name does show up.

Marguerite & Rex said...

Melissa
I think of you always and check the blog daily to check on your progress.
You are so special to me along with your family. Please know of my love and hope for a speedy recovery.

Dave&Lana said...

We are so happy to see that you are doing better each day.
The cards from your students are awesome. They must miss you so much. We can hardly wait to visit the blog each day to check on you.
You are amazing. WE love you.

Irka and Andre said...

I'm glad you are doing better! I hope you keep emproving every day. I check your blog every day to see how you are!
Best wishes from Germany!
And also many greetings to your family! It is so great to see how they try to make your stay in hospital as nice as possible!

Starr said...

What creative students you have in your class, Melissa. I know why you love teaching so much. We are so happy that you are doing a little better. You have a great family. We love you all. Starr