CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2, 2008

We haven't written anything for a while. SORRY!!!! Melissa is doing GREAT. She is improving every day. She doesn't think she is, but she is. She got her magnesium checked today. We hope it is up. She isn't using the walker at all. She hasn't had to have a nap for five days. On Dec. 16Th she is going to have an MRI to check the blood in her brain. We are going to fast and pray for her on Dec. 7Th (fast Sunday). We would like anyone that would like to fast and pray with us to do so. Thank you for all your prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I’m glad to hear that you are doing so well. I just went to the NFR in Las Vegas Saturday. I got to sit by my old relief society president down where the VIPs get to sit right in front of the chutes. Andy saw where she was sitting and I wondered down there because the view was a lot better. She has Alzheimer’s but she still remembers me because she knew me more than 20 years ago. Her son in law is one of the stock contractors. We had fun and talked the whole time and didn’t watch the Rodeo. Her daughter was excited that she was laughing. I bet today neither one of us can remember what we talked about. Mom and dad and grandma are back from their cruise but you probably already heard that. I’m glad Melissa that your are home and spending the holidays with your family. I love you

Your darling cousin Christy